As Mandated by the Constitution of India, The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision Conducts Examinations for the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service. For the year 2019, the Combined Civil Services Examinations (Group 1 Services Examination) is scheduled to be conducted at 3rd March 2019. Just a few months left for the tnpsc group 1 services examination, your preparation should be at full swing. If you are an aspirant for TNPSC Group 1 Services Examination and you who haven’t started any preparation for same; but you are confident of TNPSC Examinations preparation, then this course is FOR YOU. Utilizing the time left efficiently, it aims at providing intensive training for TNPSC Group 1 Services Examination.
This one day course for TNPSC GROUP 1 - HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA has been introduced by keeping in mind the need for all those aspirants, who weren't able to take regular classes earlier but want to take TNPSC Group 1 Services Examination now.
TNPSC GROUP 1 - HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
Classes OnDaily (Classes and Test)
Duration10 Hours (daily)
11th Feb 2019 - 12th Feb 2019
Why Oneday Classes?
One Day Classes is an ON-DEMAND classes institute. It addresses the mental fitness of the aspirants to take up the various competitive exams. It is like, one day-one topic or one day-one unit or one day-one chapter or one day-one subject depends on the demand of the aspirant community. One Day Classes practices aspirant driven methodologies. It is inherently modular. Aspirants have the provision to attend classes which are very specific to their requirements. In effect,they have the scope to afford,attend and achieve.
One Day Classes
Afford, Attend and Achieve
Following is the syllabus as prescribed by the Tamilnadu Public Services Commision (TNPSC)
- Pre‐historic events
- Indus valley civilization
- Vedic, Aryan and Sangam age
- Maurya dynasty
- Buddhism and Jainism
- Guptas,Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas
- Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis
- South Indian history
- Culture and Heritage of Tamil people
- Advent of European invasion
- Expansion and consolidation of British rule
- Effect of British rule on socio‐ economic factors
- Social reforms and religious movements
- India since independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture
- Unity in 18 diversity - race, colour, language, custom
- India‐as secular state
- Organizations for fine arts, dance, drama, music
- Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN
- Political parties and populist schemes
- Prominent personalities in the various spheres
- Arts, Science, literature and Philosophy
- Mother Teresa, Swami Vivekananda, Pandit Ravishankar , M.S.Subbulakshmi, Rukmani Arundel and J.Krishnamoorthy etc.
One Day Classes
Comprehensive Study Plans
Detailed Test Analysis
One to One Doubt Clearing Sessions
Fees for the Single Day Course TNPSC GROUP 1 - HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA is
₹ 300 /-
Hurry register now, only limited seats are available.
Please fill out the form
You shall use this form to register for the course - TNPSC GROUP 1 - HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA. Our representative will call within 24hrs to confirm your registration for the course. If you have any further queries, please call us on our help line numbers. Visit Contact Us page for more information.
We value your privacy. Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.